If I had never in my life been in China, I would think:
- All Chinese people loves sneakers, in fact they ONLY wear sneakers, probably 7 years old ones as well.
- About 80% of Chinese people wear glasses
- No one ever parties (considering being in the metro with only party people from Lappis, the studentplace I live in, at 2,3 am. I have not yet seen a Chinese person from Lappis)
- 99,99% don’t care what they wear, that’s why I see 7 years old sneakers, and probably equally old jeans and sweatshirts.
- From what I have heard, they make dishes that smell a lot.
But, in reality, I see so many trendy and hip girls in Shanghai ( I know Shanghai cannot represent the whole country…)